- The wing fingers are based on human fingers, except the phalange gets longer to the tip
- Dragon wings should be as long or larger than the dragon's body itself, unless the dragon is too young or can't fly
- Shorter wings make the dragon a faster flyer like a hawk or a falcon
- Longer wings make the dragon a long distance flyer and good for travelling like a seagull
- The wing webbings should be attached near the dragon's rear or down the tail, so the butt doesn't hang awkwardly in flight
But of course you can ignore all of what I mentioned if you don't think it suits your style and what-not
How you draw is up to you, but these are the wing rules I keep in mind if you want to follow them. You don't have to tag me if you use this.
Tumblr link - tiffashy.tumblr.com/post/15679…
I just notiger I faves ALL of your tutorials!!! No kidding!!!😂
will you red line the basic bone formation on this one?
Wow !! Thank you for this little tuto ! This is really helpful ! :3
Thank you so much, these are great! Dragon wings are one of the (many) areas I struggle with q-q totally gonna use these to help me keep my wings from looking all weird.
HOLY SHIT I REALLY NEEDED THIS THANK YUOUOOU
Very useful thank you! ^^